Our pupils have a happy, caring and stimulating environment. They are motivated to work hard and reach their full potential through a challenging and vibrant curriculum.
Our pupils develop lively, enquiring minds, giving them the ability to reason and question.
Our pupils acquire the knowledge and skills needed in this fast changing world. They develop literacy, mathematical, scientific, ICT and creative skills.
Our pupils care and respect other people, their faiths and traditions. They are learning to be active citizens of the global village showing care and responsibility for the world in which we all live.
We achieve this by:
- Providing quality teaching and learning
- Providing equality of opportunity
- Respecting and caring for everyone
- Enabling access to a wide carefully planned balanced curriculum, catering for all needs
- Using our resources wisely
- Working towards independence in thought and action
- Developing positive relationships with parents and communicating effectively with home
- Playing a full role in the community that we serve
- Providing a clean, safe attractive environment
- Expecting high standards in behaviour and learning